martes, 8 de mayo de 2012

это хорошо ...

Well ... to say I'm still sick ... 
I know that if I spend sick, but not my fault, 
or maybe if he knows...

Today I was reading this graceful person ...



And to think you were the craziest people I knew in this world, as is well known that "the best people are crazy" and all I did was check me human stupidity that comes from multiple scenarios and presentations. I do not even have to think ...


PS: This is the part where you laugh at risk and your comments by doing soyou still have interest saber and still hope that I have come back to be that person crazy.



Well I'll tell you, 
actually I have no problem with hahahahahaha
 but I love his emotional outbursts ... 
See I love with this person, 
but now he is with someone else and know 
the problem is not this to someone.
 It would be very possessive of me to 
think this person would never love. 

But it was more like a comfort a sick need the other part of being together ... (it's like I got with this person and tell him ... you know she is still smooching with other?) 

BUT THAT IS NOT! It's all about dignity!

 I don't have any problem with the ...  
noooo i don't have, i don't need more problems, i can't hate you!
 I have not, but as it does most of the people in love ... 
I will listen if my voice is very loud ... 
single bounce on his head and come out the other side ...

PLEASE STOP SEE IN THE EYES OF SOMEONE ELSE!!
PLEASE THINK!!



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario