sábado, 3 de noviembre de 2012

One for the hero: AMERICA


Thanks to all my visitors of this country!! 
THANK YOU!!
 THANK YOU!! 
THANK YOU!!
I want to thank all of you
as you know, this blog is because of your views.
To be honest I must say that one of my favorite characters from
 Hetalia is America, I love her blue eyes and her smile.
America is a strong country, one of the strongest allies. 
His favorite food is hamburgers.
 The country that took care of him during his childhood was England, 
but then decided he wanted his freedom.
I can understand the feeling of America.
Now have a good relationship, sometimes have their differences ...
 but watch each other : D

Certainly America is my neighbor!
I put here the pictures of the wonderful ALFRED JONES or America










0///0 KAWAII


CANADA AND AMERICA

US, UK, JAPAN











BE NICE OK?

NOCHTLI!!



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario